Sunday, March 8, 2009

Catherine & Lawrence

So after our encounter at Graffiti Alley, Richard decided that I was good enough to take on as a "mentor-ee" ...and invited me to join him and his friend Chris for an engagement session downtown Toronto.

I met up with them at BCE Place, and we began our "casual" shots inside. I was pretty nervous and blowing my exposure and just trying not to get in the way, so I wasn't too happy with most of my shots from this location. Here are a few that I managed to salvage with the help of photoshop and lightroom:

Next we did some more formal shots at Novotel, down at the Esplanade.... these were some truly beautiful shots......


And finally, we ended the day in the Distillery District....the first time I had ever actually been there! We did some really cool shots in Balzaks, a really nice coffee shop (Mmmm best coffee EVER!)....and there was this little tiny room labeled "toilet" at the side....which turned out to be basically an old washroom I guess, so I snuck inside and photographed the couple fixing their coffee, through an old window. I also got an amazing one of the ring, and believe it or not, the sun gleam was was not photoshopped!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment